13 July 2012

Maxed Out

What I wore today...

 So, today I met some girlfriends for some lunch a local Greek restaurant. I would say my unshaven legs dictated the long skirt... though I suppose I could have gone all-out-Tarzan. I've been hoping hairy legs will become a fashion statement for some time now, though it never seems to have any luck catching on. ANYYWAAAAYYY....
I'm not crazy about today's wardrobe choice. Like, at all. I literally had four different belts and two different skirts that I was choosing from, and apparently I chose the wrong ones. Oh, well. Am I right or am I right when I say that it seems like we always choose the wrong one? (Well, Sydney. Since you have given me the option, I'd say you're right. Haha ;)


My adorable little sister insisted that she would take this one ;)









What I Wore 7.12.12
Shirt: Lucky Brand
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
 Bracelets:Souvenirs from Mexico Mission trip

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, drop me a comment- I love hearing from y'all!