13 July 2012

Seeing Stripes

What I Wore


Fact: I hate skin-tight dresses. Why? I couldn't begin tell you even if I wanted. Maybe it's the non-existent comfort factor...maybe it's the *suck-in*skinny thoughts* that plague me. Honestly, I just don't know.

Recently,  my hatred had reached a new high.Then this dress came along.

 I have a stripe fetish. Anyone who knows me also knows of this unhealthy obsession of mine. That, combined with the dress's $10 price tag (Forever 21, I love you.) was enough to make me look past the fact that it was, indeed, a body-con dress. So, what did I do?  I put a baggy jacket over it and counter-acted the second skin feeling.
Seriously, it was that easy.



Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Khols
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: unknown

1 comment:

  1. Too Cute! I LOVE that jacket and have been looking for one like that for forever! Looks great with the stripes.

    XoXo Brenna

    www.chicstreetstyle.me

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, drop me a comment- I love hearing from y'all!