17 July 2012

Falling for Fall


Today is a good, good day. For starters, I am in the mountains... and I could stay here forever. Seriously, if you you could see the view I have right now, you would just die. Really, it's that incredible. 
Second, I have internet access! YAHOO!!! Here I was, thinking I had to choose between the jaw-dropping mountain experience and the internet, but no. Maybe that's what I get for assuming. And I think we all know what assuming does.. ;)

So, thus, today is a rather good day.  

Since I am camping and did not bring anything remotely close to being stylish (Hold up, you mean my overalls and straw hat ain't stylish? No, no, I'm just kidding, really ;), I am afraid you lovely people are stuck with a polyvore outfit. With the signs of fall already beginning to show up here, a fall-inspired outfit seemed oh-so-appropriate! 

I'm hoping to have some more posts like this one until I get back to my closet back at home. 
Hope y'all are having a great week!

joie.com

Vero Moda cropped jacket
$68 - welikefashion.com

J Brand faded jeans
bloomingdales.com

Frye zip bag
nordstrom.com

$195 - net-a-porter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, drop me a comment- I love hearing from y'all!