07 August 2012

Life in Color

What I Wore

 Today I made sure to wear shorts.
 Actually, every day this week I have made sure to wear shorts. And while I'm being honest, I might as well go ahead and admit that there is a 100% chance of me sporting shorts for the next two weeks.

Go ahead, judge me;)
 But, hey, with the (dwindling) number of days I have of summer left, combined with my schools obnoxious dress code policy, it seems only natural to get as much wear out of my shorts as possible.

Today, (surprise, surprise!)I went with my festive pink shorts. Might as well have a little fun wearing while in the midst of my wear-shorts-marathon, right?



Shirt: Gap Pure 
Shorts: Express 
Belt: Vintage 
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, drop me a comment- I love hearing from y'all!