31 August 2012

Here's to the Hippies

When I wear these pants, I channel my inner hippie.

Aside from the fact that they are made of quite possibly the coolest pattern I have in my closet, they are like the mother of all soft pants. These babies right here will put you right to sleep if you don't watch it.

Not that that's happened to me or anything... ;)

I have school this morning, so this post has to be short. But I mean, I'm just going along with my hippie persona... we're mellow and free spirited, anyway.


 Shirt: Aeropostale
Jacket: Forever 21
Pants: Lucky Brand
(I wore gladiator sandals from Target, but apparently I am incapable of actually getting them in the picture)

What is your most hippie piece of clothing? I'd love to hear!
Hope y'all have a great Friday! 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sydney, those pants are amazing...love the print!!! :-))
    Have a nice day!
    xoxo

    http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.9.12

    I'm a little obsessed with prints so of course I think those pants are amazing.

    www.amuseume.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those pants are amazing! Great look love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12.9.12

    Amazing Pants! Like it! :)
    xo
    http://marinaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, drop me a comment- I love hearing from y'all!